By Matthew Johnson
Source: Second Chair Leadership
A seminar for churches, schools and conferences.
Are you a pastor, principal or conference planner wanting to help parents and teens with social media usage?
iFam is a customizable one-day seminar designed to help families develop a LIKE-able use of social media.
Social media is not just here to stay; it’s here to invade. More and more social media will play a growing role in education, customer service, employment and entertainment.
Don’t leave the families you influence struggling with the social media invasion. Let’s connect and see how the iFam seminar can help. I’ve worked with parents, principals and pastors to guide families towards a LIKE-able use of social media.
- Why social media is so…social.
- Is it tweeting or twittering, friending or liking? What’s the difference in social media platforms?
- Moving the family tone from “telling” to “engaging”.
- The world is full of creeps: What’s a parent to do?
- My parents are “creepers”: What’s a teen to do?
- Helping our teens with the attraction and the burden of internet fame.
- Nosey or Know-sy: Privacy Settings in Social Media